5 Tips to properly organize your underwear collection
When you happen to be perennially obsessed with the way you present yourself and look on the whole, the first thing you need to understand is the fact that underwear is the main foundation for all of your clothes out there. No getting around that fact. Whether you do your shopping for them at plus size lingerie stores in Australia or specifically at lingerie shops in Brisbane, the facts are one and the same at the end of the day. And since reaching out for your underwear is the first step towards looking good, we need to make it as easy as possible by sorting out your overall wardrobe as neatly as possible.
However if your pile of undergarments happens to look like a hurricane just struck, here are a few easy tips to a much more organized, cleaner and simpler lingerie and underwear collection on the whole :-
- Get rid of the old ones: this one pretty much goes without saying. After all, an underwear full of tears and holes is of no use to anyone. Same goes for all old lingerie as well, no matter how attached you may be to them. Thoroughly go through and sort out your collection properly until you’re down to the things you need.
- Properly fold them: This is one aspect a lot of us either tend to forget or not really bother about at all. It takes barely any effort whatsoever plus it is just a matter of 3 steps. In the case of bras, you really don’t need to fold them as things will become a whole lot easier if you just place them with each other. That way, it’ll be a lot easier for you to see your options as well.
- Find organisation boxes: This is pretty much the subsequent step that one should take. Getting hold of these boxes will automatically help you organize things better. Doesn’t really matter regarding their size as long as they ultimately get the job done - that is to store away you collection on the whole.
- Properly sort them out: Sort out your underwear and bra collection according to their colour, use and type, though not necessarily in the order. Do it as per your own convenience. If you happen to have enough space and things are not too crammed up, post-its can also prove to be extremely useful.
- Store the less-important stuff together: This includes all the socks, hankies and everything else that you don’t need on a regular basis. Since regular use is not the case, it would be ideal of you to store them elsewhere and preferable away from the bulk of your underwear and lingerie collection.
However before doing anything in particular, it may be helpful to ask yourself what does your particular collection of lingerie and underwear look like. If you have all of them stacked neatly and systematically, then there shouldn’t really be much of a problem. Too often we let the thought of underwear be more of an afterthought than anything else where in reality, it is literally the first thing that we put on. Keeping that itself in mind, you should primarily focus on making your underwear collection as spic and span as possible.